Wednesday 21 November 2012

Holiday Fashion Fancy (with Paper Fashions)


It’s the most wonderful time of the year!

That’s right, now that my birthday has come and gone, I am finally ready to let the Christmas festivities begin! And with so many parties, get-togethers and family gatherings to attend, I’m planning out my perfect holiday wardrobe for all occasions.

But I don’t want to break the bank! Christmas is a pretty pricey time after all, so I’m planning out an imaginary Christmas closet for all of the thrill with none of the cost. And with a little help from the fabulous Paper Fashions from Klutz, this holiday season is starting to look very merry and bright!

Pretty peplum and a lacy skirt for those fancy dinners! A cool maroon coat with funky printed tights for a Christmas party with my friends! Santa-inspired outerwear to combat the chill! And a striped tee and jeans with a Christmas bow on top for the big day!

And here’s where the magic really happens… After I plan out my perfect holiday lineup, all I have to do is search through my closet for pieces and patterns that fit all the things I love about my fantasy fashions, and voila, my holiday wardrobe is complete!

Klutz's newly boxi-fied format makes it easier than ever to wrap and give crafty do-it-yourself-style gifts this year. Wrap it up!

1 comment :