Friday 16 August 2013

Back-to-School Dot Jewelry


If you are a warm weather lover like me, as soon as the August long weekend hits, you are already dreading the end of summer. Ahhh, only four more weeks of fun in the sun, and then it’s time to head back to the halls of your educational institution and hit the books.

I know my panic is a little premature, but it certainly doesn’t help that all my favourite stores are already setting out their fall finest! It’s kind of like the day after Halloween, when the world suddenly explodes into Christmas... only then at least you have fun presents and family to look forward to. With back to school, not so much…

One thing that always gets me through my end-of-summer dread is planning my back-to-school wardrobe. Those first five outfits that really set the tone for a new me for the year head.
With this wonky weather we’re having, who knows what I'll be wearing when September rolls around. But one thing I can always count on is jewelry. So, I’m styling up some Dot Jewelry to beat my back-to-school blues and kickstart my first-week wardrobe!




1 comment :